[Grad-postdoc-assn] Social on Thursday, January 31st, 6pm

tilmes at ucar.edu tilmes at ucar.edu
Sun Jan 27 16:27:17 MST 2008

Hi Everyone!

The first social this year will take place this coming Thursday,
January 31st, starting around 6pm!
We meet at Southern Sun, at the Table Mesa Shopping area.

For new postdocs and ASPs, we usually meet for drinks and dinner
for a few hours. Everybody is very welcome to join and to bring spouse, kids,
etc.
If you don't know, how to find the Brewery, please let me know and I send
a description.

Further, please RVS by Thursday noon, so I can reserve a table before 6pm
Hope to hear from you,

Simone