[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: Question: Scientific field research expeditions?]

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 10 12:46:44 MST 2008

Forwarded from CLIMLIST...

Subject: Question: Scientific field research expeditions?
From:    "CLIMLIST" <climlist at SRCC.LSU.EDU>
Date:    Thu, January 10, 2008 12:36 pm
To:      CLIMLIST at listserv.lsu.edu

Dear CLIMLIST member,

The BBC are making a major new 3 part TV series on the history of global
warming and we are looking for scientific field research expeditions
related to climate change that are taking place any time from February to
May this year that we could follow and film. If you are doing any field
research yourself during this time period, or know of any one who is, who
might be interested, please contact Davina Bristow
(davina.bristow at bbc.co.uk). We hope to hear from many of you soon.

Thanks
Davina

Davina Bristow
Trainee Researcher, Science and History
BBC Vision
BBC Media Centre
Room MC5D1, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TQ
Tel: +44 208 008 0374
Email: davina.bristow at bbc.co.uk

--
Andrea M. Sealy