[Grad-postdoc-assn] Invitation to ASP seminar on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2008

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:26:27 MST 2008

Sorry if you're receiving a duplicate post, the system seems to have
not sent the message to everyone.
-Scott

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Yue Deng <ydeng at ucar.edu>
> Date: February 11, 2008 2:04:00 PM MST
> To: postdocs at web3.acd.ucar.edu
> Subject: [Postdocs] Invitation to ASP seminar on Wednesday, Feb.
> 13, 2008
>
> Hi there,
>
> We are having our next ASP seminar on Wednesday, Feb. 13th 2008 at
> 11:00 am in the Auditorium of the Foothills Lab (FL-2, room 1022).
> Jeffery Forbes (CU Boulder) will give a talk on "Solar Semidiurnal
> Tide in the Atmosphere". There will be tea and cookies at 10:30 am.
> After the talk, we will have opportunity to have lunch with Jeff.
>

> Regards,
> Jian, Luciana, Stefanie, Ryan and Yue

Scott Briggs
Administrative Assistant
Advanced Study Program
Societal-Environmental Research and Education Laboratory
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000
303-497-1607
sbriggs at ucar.edu