[Grad-postdoc-assn] tonight! post-doc send off bbq & slide show

David Schneider dschneid at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:27:44 MDT 2008

hi all -

A reminder that the party is tonight. Please come even if your name
didn't make it to the official wiki. The food selection looks promising
and there's not a high probability of rain. For directions, type "4000
greenbriar 80305" into google maps. And don't forget the slide show part:
  Please bring about 5 pictures highlighting your summer travels, your
home country, family, or life in Boulder. No scientific powerpoints,
please! There's an LCD projector and big screen in my living room.
Please bring your photos in electronic format - jpeg, tiff, ppt, pdf or
whatever. If you have a web album, we do have internet and could connect
to your photos on the web. There'll be a mac and a pc laptop at the
house, or bring your own laptop.
(we could supplement this with live feeds of the DNC...Hillary's speaking!)

Dave