[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Hike and Breakfast

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 8 14:13:31 MDT 2008

This is just a reminder that our annual ASP Hike and breakfast is next
week on Thursday August 14th.

We will leave for our hike from the ML Damon Room at 8:15 in the morning
and then return for a hearty breakfast around 9:30.  I hope you will
consider joining us.  You may certainly join us just for the hike or
just for breakfast; we'd just love to have you participate.

To ensure that we have enough food on hand, please let me know if you
plan to attend the hike, the breakfast, or both.

To summarize:

ASP Hike and Breakfast
Thursday, August 14th
ML Damon Room