[Grad-postdoc-assn] Oktoberfest at Denver

Marile Colon Robles mcolon2 at atmos.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 3 14:13:20 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

This weekend is the second and last weekend of the Oktoberfest in Denver.
Information on the festivities can be found at
http://www.oktoberfestdenver.com/.

The last bus (http://www.rtd-denver.com/) to Boulder leaves at 2:20am from
Market St. Station - need to look under Saturday morning ;)

I'll be driving to Denver (need to pick up a friend at airport later that
night!) and for now plan to leave Boulder around 8:00pm.

My cell phone is 787-378-6591 just in case! Send me an e-mail if interested.
I'll send a group e-mail so everyone can see who's planning to go and send
THEM and e-mail to maybe plan to take the bus together.

Hope to see you Friday night at Oktoberfest!

Marilé Colón Robles
Grad Research Asst.
Dept of Atmospheric Sciences
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign