[Grad-postdoc-assn] [Fwd: FW: Outreach opportunity]

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:49:56 MDT 2007

Below is a message geared aimed toward CU graduate students.  I asked if
graduate students from other institutions could participate, and they
indicated that they are going to try to fill the slots with CU students,
but if they cannot, they would welcome participation from non-CU grads.
I think if this interests you and you are not a CU student, send an
email to see what kind of response they have had.

Paula