[Grad-postdoc-assn] Postdoctoral Association of Colorado liaison

Maura Hagan hagan at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:10:20 MST 2007

NCAR Fellows-
   I'm still looking for a postdoc who is willing to volunteer to be the
Postdoctoral Association of Colorado liaison. As I understand, the
responsibilities are minimal:
   1) You will act as the point of contact for fellows at NCAR,
        forwarding announcements of events that may be of interest
        to the NCAR Fellows alias. (You are not obligated to attend them.)
   2) You will recruit your successor at the end of your fellowship
        appointment.
Please consider engaging in this service activity and let me know if
you're able to volunteer. Thanks in advance.
--Maura

--
Maura Hagan
Director, Advanced Study Program