[Grad-postdoc-assn] Walnut Brewery this THURSDAY

Mike Waite waite at ucar.edu
Mon May 14 10:06:01 MDT 2007

Hello all,

we thought we'd shake things up this month and have our monthly postdoc
& grad student pub social on a Thursday rather than a Friday.  So please
plan to join us this Thursday evening, from 6:00 onwards, at the Walnut
Brewery, on Walnut at 11th Street:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1123+Walnut+St,+Boulder,+CO&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=38.144864,58.095703&ie=UTF8&ll=40.017525,-105.280631&spn=0.009022,0.014184&z=16&om=1

As usual, all are invited.  Please let us know by Wednesday if you plan
to attend -- we should have an easier time with reservations this month
given that it's a Thursday, but we still need to confirm a head count
with them in advance.

thanks, and hope to see you there,
Mike, Tom & Kristen