[Grad-postdoc-assn] tonight's social

Mike Waite waite at ucar.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:09:16 MDT 2007

Hello all,

don't forget about tonight's "off-site" social, from 6:00 pm at the
Southern Sun.  Postdocs, grad students, families and friends are
welcome.  Space is limited, though, so if you haven't RSVPed but are
planning to attend, let us know soon.  We'll try our best.

Your social committee is looking for a volunteer willing to begin the
weekend 30 minutes early (yes, it's a lot to ask!).  We need someone to
show up at the Southern Sun by 5:30 to ratify our fuzzy reservation.  If
you're willing, please let one of us know.

thanks, and see you tonight,

Kristen (corbosie at ucar.edu)
Tom (hopson at ucar.edu)
Mike (waite at ucar.edu)