[Grad-postdoc-assn] Tour HIAPER next week!

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 11 13:00:20 MDT 2007

Dear postdocs and grads,

Next week the ASP social will be a trip to Jeffco to tour the facilities
and aircraft.

We watched the HIAPER video in May, now check out the aircraft in person
on Tuesday the 19th (2:30 pm) at the JEFFCO facility in Broomfield.  An
RSVP will be required to attend this event and it will be limited to the
first 30 people who respond to Paula (paulad at ucar.edu).

Keep in mind that all NCAR postdocs and graduate students are invited to
attend.

If you have not done so already, please RSVP to me before close of
business on Friday for this event.

Paula