[Grad-postdoc-assn] REMINDER: Nominations for Fall 2007 Thompson Lecture Series

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 3 12:44:33 MDT 2007

Hello all

This is a reminder that the Thompson Lecture Series committee is
soliciting nominees for the Fall 2007 series. We are requiring that you
not only submit a name for consideration, but a short (4-5 sentences)
statement about the nominee and why you think they should be a Thompson
Lecturer. You are also encouraged to provide a link to your nominee's web
site.

We are asking you to post your nomination statements directly to the
Thompson Lecture Series swiki at http://swiki.ucar.edu/thompson-lecture
(you will need your UCAS username & password to log in) by Friday July
13th, 2007. Please visit
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/thompson/thompson_lecture.jsp to read about the
history of the series and view a list of our previous distinguished
lecturers.

Thanks and regards,
ASP Thompson Lecture Series Committee
Gyuwon Lee, Mary Hayden, Kelley Barsanti, Jian Lu, Jen Kay and Andrea Sealy

--
Andrea M. Sealy
ASP Postdoctoral Fellow