[Grad-postdoc-assn] 2007 Thompson Lecture Series Nominations

Kristen Corbosiero corbosie at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 4 16:07:45 MST 2007

Hello all-

As a new year is upon us, the Thompson Lecture Series committee would
like to remind you about the ongoing open nomination period for the 2007
Thompson Lecturers.  For this round of nominations we have chosen to use
the UCAR swiki system to manage all of the nominations and discussions.
The Thompson Lecture Series swiki web page can be found at
http://swiki.ucar.edu/thompson-lecture/1 (you will need to log in with
your UCAS password).  On this page you will find links to information on
past Thompson Lecturers, write-ups of the ASP retreat and social
discussions of the lecture series, and instructions and an example of
what we are looking for in the nominations.  The swiki system is
extremely user friendly and all the instructions on how to edit and post
information to the page is contained on the left hand side of the web
page given above.

Please post your nominations to the "2007 Nominations" page by January
25th.  On Friday, the 26th, ASP will host an afternoon social at the
Mesa Lab to discuss the nominations.  If you are unable to attend the
discussion, we encourage you to send your comments to one of the
committee members and make your opinion heard.

We look forward to seeing your nominations posted to the swiki over the
next few weeks and thank you for your participation in this process!

Kristen, Tom, Gyuwon and Ankur

--
Kristen L. Corbosiero
ASP / MMM