[Grad-postdoc-assn] Ice Fest - March 2007 (Univ. of Colorado)

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Mon Feb 12 18:18:50 MST 2007

Hello everyone!

Teri Eastburn (Education and Outreach) has informed me that UCAR/NCAR will
have a booth at Ice Fest (venue: University of Colorado) and a few of our
scientists are involved as speakers on March 11.  The Family Day is on
March 10 (I believe March 11 is also geared to the general public)and if
any postdocs (or grad students) would like to help out for at least an
hour or two that would be great.  Teri says that they will have all the
ice activities and can teach them to anyone who wants to partake in the
day's events.

The Ice Fest website is http://cires.colorado.edu/events/icefest/. For
further details and to confirm dates/times you may reach Teri at
eastburn at ucar.edu.

Regards,
Andrea