[Grad-postdoc-assn] informal grad-postdoc Thur lunch at FL

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 8 11:42:51 MST 2007

Hi Tom (and everyone)

That sounds like an excellent idea. I have a couple suggestions...next
time could you please give the Mesa Lab folks more advanced notice so we
can plan to make it down there. Also consider doing the informal lunch
gathering at Mesa Lab occasionally, perhaps when the weather gets nicer
and we can sit outside on the terrace.

Thanks!
Andrea