[Grad-postdoc-assn] looking for short-term accomodation

Sanjiv Ramachandran sanjiv at meteo.psu.edu
Sat Dec 8 10:10:37 MST 2007

Hello all,
           I am a graduate student planning to visit NCAR for 3 months
from Jan-Mar and possibly longer if my ASP application is successful.
I have filled out the UCAR housing questionnaire and have been in
contact with NCAR administrative staff regarding housing. They suggest
that the room within a house is the best option. I   would like a bit
more privacy and am wondering if there are grad students/post-docs out
there who know of alternatives to this room-within-a-house option.
NCAR will be paying my rent but I think a monthly rent of $1000-$1100
would be reasonable.

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks,

Sanjiv Ramachandran,