[Grad-postdoc-assn] Carriage House holiday donation boxes and flier (please read, esp. CG folks)

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 6 15:28:38 MST 2007

Hello Fellows!

As you know, we are sponsoring a holiday donations drive for the
Carriage House.  Please see the flier at the link below.  EAC will be
posting a few of these fliers, but it would be greatly appreciated if
you printed out a couple and posted them in areas where you see fit.

https://wiki.ucar.edu/download/attachments/16386596/Carriage_House_Flier.pdf?version=1

As noted on the flier, there will be lovely boxes in ML, FL, and CG for
people to drop off donations.

*However*, as of yet, we have no *volunteers* to bring in and/or
decorate a box for *CG*.  Scott has already purchased wrapping paper for
your convenience.  Once the box is decorated, it needs to be placed in
CG1-2144.  We need this box to be ready *ASAP*, as we expect people to
start bringing in donations soon.

Please email Andrea (asealy at ucar.edu) or me if you are able to bring in
and/or decorate a box for CG.  You will have good holiday karma.

Thank you in advance!

Kelley
--
Kelley Barsanti