[Grad-postdoc-assn] Ideas for the long weekend

Marile Colon Robles marile at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 30 09:55:06 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Andrea and I are thinking of going to see dinosaur tracks this weekend at La Junta (more info http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/psicc/coma/palo/index.shtml or http://www.thedenverchannel.com/weather/13833106/detail.html). Another idea I suggested was to go to Mesa Verde and see were the ancestral Pueblo people lived (more info http://www.nps.gov/meve/).

People interested or with other ideas please e-mail me and we can then make a plan. We were thinking of doing the exploring on Sunday, but Andrea and I haven't planned anything yet. We are both going to be at the NCAR booth in "Taste of Colorado" Saturday morning.

Have a nice weekend!

Maril?