[Grad-postdoc-assn] Please come out and cheer on the ASP team and other NCAR fellows!!!!!!

Andrea Sealy asealy at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 24 13:24:33 MDT 2007

Hi everyone!

This is a rally for the troops to come out and support our Up the Hill
Race participants. We have some SERE, ASP and NCAR fellows/postdocs who
are participating in the individual races:

Bike Race- Thomas Hopson, Peter Lauritzen, Simon Scherrer
Foot Race- Thomas Hopson, Peter Lauritzen, David Schneider, Jen Kay, Paty
Romero Lankao (I hope I haven't missed anyone)

Please support the ASP relay team: Scott Briggs, Yue Deng, Andrea Sealy,
Jiuhou Lei, Xiaoli Luan, Paty Romero-Lankao, Tom Hopson, Ben Lamptey,
Marile Colon Robles, Peter Lauritzen, Alma Hodzic, Paula Fisher, Maura
Hagan

Thanks to Kelley Barsanti and Simone Tilmes for getting us started with
coordinating the team. A big "thank you" to Sherri Heck for the wonderful
ideas that she gave for the costumes and we have incorporated several of
those ideas. Thanks to our decorators- Mercy Borbor-Cordova, Mary Hayden,
Marile Colon Robles. Many thanks to the ASP staff for all their support!
(I hope I haven't omitted anyone)

Good luck to everyone and more importantly, LET'S HAVE FUN THIS AFTERNOON!

--
Andrea M. Sealy
Advanced Study Program Postdoctoral Fellow