[Grad-postdoc-assn] **Friday August 17th 6PM** postdoc/grad social/potluck/party @ Greenbriar Estate

David Schneider dschneid at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 9 14:12:44 MDT 2007

Dear all:

Your new social committee is in high gear! There's not only another
send-off pub happy hour tonight, but we have something fun planned for
next week as well! Two more things if you count the really official
morning hike.

Please join us for our semi-official August social; a nice summer
celebration potluck/bbq/party at my house on Friday, August 17th. No one
else is leaving that I know of. In fact a few new people might be
trickling in. We just want to try something a little different from the
pub...there's a great view of the Mesa Lab from my house in case anyone
misses it. The details are all on the swiki, so please reply there
http://swiki.ucar.edu/grad-postdoc-socials/1
Basically, please bring your own thing to grill for yourself, plus one
shared item (drink, dessert, salad or side dish). Indicate what that is
on the swiki, so that it can all get sorted out more or less (although
10 desserts and several 6-packs of beer wouldn't be too bad). Email me
if you have trouble with the swiki or need more details.

hope to see you there (as always with family + friends)

Dave

(and Tom Simone Kelley Rebecca Andrea)

--
David P. Schneider