[Grad-postdoc-assn] Ramanathan Required Reading

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 12 09:49:39 MDT 2007

If you are participating in Dr. Ramanthan's course "Climate & Climate
Change," you will note that there are some suggested reading assignments
in his syllabus from 3 books.  I have checked out all three books from
the library and they are in my office.  If you would like to use these
books, please contact me and we will work something out.

The books include:

Global Physical Climatology, 1994. D. L. Hartmann Chapts 1 to 6.

Thermodynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans, J. A. Curry and P. J, Webster.
Sections 3.3, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 8.2 and 8.3.

Frontiers of Climate Modeling, 2006. Ed: J T Kiehl and V Ramanathan
Cambridge University Press, New York 2006. Chapters 1, 2, 5, 6, 9

Paula