[Grad-postdoc-assn] Walk for a change

Juerg Schmidli schmidli at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:43:31 MDT 2007

Hi everybody,

I would like to draw your attention to the following event:

http://www.stepitup2007.org

This April 14th, tens of thousands of Americans will gather all across
the country at meaningful, iconic places to call for action on climate
change. We will hike, bike, climb, walk, swim, kayak, canoe, or simply
sit or stand with banners of our call to action:
"Step it up congress! Cut carbon 80% by 2050".

And to the Boulder event, WALK FOR A CHANGE:
"Meet at 11am at Scott Carpenter Park for a 1.5 mile walk along the
Boulder Creek Bike Path to the Bandshell at Central Park, or join
us along the way or at the Bandshell at noon where there will be
information, speeches, and music...
This is a family friendly event and childeren are welcome."

For further information see:
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/pdf/Walk_for_a_Change_flyer.pdf

Hope to see many of you there,
Juerg