[Grad-postdoc-assn] ASP Social on Tuesday, Please RSVP

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 20 14:02:08 MDT 2006

ASP Social:  Family Picnic in the park

This month's social will be a family potluck picnic at Harlow Platts
Park at Viele Lake in South Boulder on Tuesday the 26th of September
at 4:00 pm.   Viele Lake is located next to the South Boulder Rec
Center in South Boulder.   Please see the attached map for more details.

ASP will provide a nacho/fajita bar from Qdoba Mexican Grill, but
we're encouraging you to bring an appetizer or dessert to share if
you can.  It does not need to be homemade, but we thought it would be
fun to make it more of a potluck.

We recommend that as a precautionary measure you wear long pants and
long sleeves just in case there are a few mosquitos left in the
area.  ASP will also have some insect repellent on hand for those who
wish to use it.

All postdocs and graduate students in the organization and their
family members are invited to attend.  Please come  alone, or feel
free to bring your family.  We'd love to see you.

If you plan to attend, send email to me and include the number of
people in your group attending.

Paula

p.s. As of now, the weather for next Tuesday looks lovely