[Grad-postdoc-assn] Opportunity for Postdocs

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 7 14:29:00 MDT 2006

Dear Postdocs,

Jerry Mahlman of SERE has generously offered to work with NCAR
postdoctoral fellows in whatever capacity that you might like.   He
brings to the table a scientific background that is quite broad and
eclectic, so much so that he could be of potential value to many of
you.     If you have questions about career opportunities, scientific
opportunities, scientific directions, etc., Jerry would be pleased to
work with you.  Please see his note to all of you below for more information.

You will find Jerry's Curriculam Vita
here:  http://www.isse.ucar.edu/mahlman/vitae.pdf.  His contact
information follows at the end of his email below.

Paula