[Grad-postdoc-assn] ESL Feedback Form

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:30:36 MDT 2006

Dear NCAR/UCAR Postdocs and Graduate Students,

Please take a moment to provide feedback to the
English as a Second Language (ESL) Program here
at UCAR.  The response should go directly to Mary
Golden as specified on the survey itself.

Please see Mary Golden's email below, which gives
a bit more information about the survey and how
it will be used along with a listing of classes you may find interesting.

Paula