[Grad-postdoc-assn] shuttle for afternoon session of ASP Retreat

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Thu Nov 9 16:27:39 MST 2006

Hi NCAR Fellows,

If you are an ASP Postdoc please disregard this message as you should be
at the retreat starting at 8:30!

There will be a shuttle from Foothills Lab to the Broker for lunch and
the afternoon session returning to FL ~5 p.m. For those who like a ride,
please meet in the FL2 reception area at 11:45, we will depart from there.

Please rsvp to me so I can make additional plans if there are too many
for the little shuttle (white mini-van). I will be leaving in a couple
of minutes but will check my email from home later.

I already have one rider (Michelle) so there are five more seats available.

Thanks,
Scott