[Grad-postdoc-assn] Fw: Preparing for an Academic Career - resource for grad students and post-docs

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Fri May 19 08:01:21 MDT 2006

Hello,

As part of the professional development program, On the Cutting Edge, we
have developed some web resources on "Preparing for an Academic Career
in the Geosciences."   These resources are aimed at an audience of
graduate students and post-docs interested in an academic career.  If
you could forward to those in your department/school/institute who might
be interested, that would be great.

  http://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops/careerprep/index.html

We welcome comments and suggestions - please send those directly to me.

Thanks,

Heather Macdonald

http://serc.carleton.edu/NAGTWorkshops

*******************************