[Grad-postdoc-assn] Re: May social

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Wed May 3 10:56:24 MDT 2006

Folks,

thanks for the feedback from everyone. It looks like we do have a "quorum"
for setting up a regular monthly after-work social, but with the best
times being the 2nd Friday of each month, 6-8pm, with only the locations
changing. So hopefully this will generally work for everyone this month
(and after) to meet May 12th (instead of this Friday) at Foolish Craigs
(1611 Pearl Street).
Tom