[Grad-postdoc-assn] Nominations for next ASP Thompson Lecturer due this Friday!

Kristen Corbosiero corbosie at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 15 13:32:48 MST 2006

Hello everyone-

This is a reminder that nominations for the next ASP Thompson Lecturer
are due to me or Tim VanReken (vanreken at ucar.edu) this Friday, March
17th. We've only received a handful of nominations thus far, so please
consider nominating someone prominent in the field that you think the
graduate students and post docs of NCAR would benefit from interacting
with. For more information and a list of past Thompson Lecturers, please
visit (http://www.asp.ucar.edu/tho/).

We’ll be in touch in a couple of weeks with a list of nominees to
solicit help in narrowing the field of candidates.

Thanks!
Kristen Corbosiero