[Grad-postdoc-assn] Goodbye lunch on Friday

Karen Shell kshell at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 15 07:43:34 MDT 2006

Hi all,

I will be leaving for Oregon right after the CCSM workshop next week,
so this is my last week in Boulder.  If you're free, please join me at
the Southern Sun for lunch this Friday June 16 (about 12 - 1:30 or so,
I'll be there a while, so feel free to come late/leave early).  The
Southern Sun is in the Table Mesa Shopping Center, and the NCAR
shuttle stops nearby.  It don't see you, it was great getting to know
all of you during my time here.  If you ever find yourself in
Corvallis (I can't really think of a reason you'd be there, but you
never know), let me know.

-Karen