[Grad-postdoc-assn] July social

Thomas Hopson hopson at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 11 14:02:35 MDT 2006

Hello All,

we're having our regular 2nd-Friday-of-the-month social this Friday, and
we're trying something new: an after work get together outside, with
optional potluck picnic! We'll be meeting at 6:30 PM at the main green
quadrangle at Chautauqua Park (just to the east of the main Chautauqau
hiking trail parking lot; north of the Chautauqua restaurant; south of the
intersection of 9th and Baseline). Please feel free to bring something
simple to share that you can pick up on the way there, or just bring
yourself (and friends, frisbees, dogs, all welcome). RSVP's aren't
necessary, but always welcome [RSVP to either: Kristen (corbosie at ucar),
Mike (waite at ucar.edu), or myself].

Hope to see you there!

Tom
--