[Grad-postdoc-assn] indoor soccer anyone?

barsanti at ucar.edu barsanti at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 22 13:56:59 MST 2006

Hi All,

I sent out an email about a month ago inquiring if anyone was
interested in forming an adult, co-ed soccer league (think fun, not
competitive).  I've had a few replies, though not quite enough to form
a team.

If you are interested, please see the text below for details.

Happy holidays!

Kelley

----

Boulder Indoor Soccer
(http://www.boulderindoorsoccer.com/adults/Adults_leagues.php) has
a winter league that runs from January 1-March 11, 2007.  The adult
coed A league plays Sunday mornings; game times are anywhere from
~9:30 to 11:30 am.  The cost is $700 per team.

A few notes:

Boulder Indoor Soccer is very close to NCAR.

There is a wait list for the coed A and coed B teams.  I was told we
had a better chance of getting into the coed A league.  This is good
because:  a) anyone can play (whether you have experience or not) and
b) the games aren't late at night.

The more people the merrier...it will cost us each less and there is a
better chance we will have enough people at each game.

So, all post-docs, grad-students, and your spouses/significant
others/etc., let's play soccer!

Please send me an email or give me a call if you'd like more
information or are
interested in playing.