[Grad-postdoc-assn] Wanted: Seminar Speaker Suggestions

Kelley Barsanti barsanti at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 25 12:15:26 MDT 2006

Attention all grad-students and post-docs!

We would love your help in generating a list of names for this year's
ASP Seminar Series.

You can find more information about the seminar series, including past
speakers at: http://www.asp.ucar.edu/seminars.jsp.

We are encouraged to bring in speakers from the region (Boulder, Denver,
Fort Collins, etc.).  Please email your suggestions to one of the
committee members below (...the sooner, the better.  The series starts
on Sept. 27).  Don't be afraid to throw in multiple names!

Thanks! Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kelley, Peter, Mike and Feng

Kelley: barsanti at ucar.edu
Peter: pel at ucar.edu
Mike: waite at ucar.edu