[GO-ESSP] Revised QC document: CMIP5-AR5-QualityControl-20100407_MiL

Martina Stockhause martina.stockhause at zmaw.de
Thu Apr 8 00:12:02 MDT 2010

Dear all,

Michael and I revised the QC document according to the discussion at the
special telco and a discussion we had with Karl here in Hamburg on March
30th. The important question that we need to decide in near future is
whether to do a full initial replication after reaching QC level 1 or to
distribute the data to single core nodes at this stage (see attached
document for details).

Best wishes
Martina