[GO-ESSP] GO-ESSP Seattle '08 post-workshop materials

Ethan Davis edavis at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 15 11:04:12 MDT 2008

Hi Steve, Bruce,

Steve Hankin wrote:
> Wright, Bruce wrote:
>>    * CF Namespace to be obtained/registered.
> Do you recall who volunteered for this?

I volunteered to work on this. In the next few weeks I'll write up a
summary of the registration process and some options on how to proceed.
I'll send the summary to the CF list for discussion.

Ethan

--
Ethan R. Davis                                Telephone: (303) 497-8155
Software Engineer                             Fax:       (303) 497-8690