[GO-ESSP] GO-ESSP 2008 Workshop has been postponed until the Fall

Steve Hankin Steven.C.Hankin at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 25 11:25:49 MDT 2008

Hello GO-ESSP community,

The GO-ESSP Workshop for 2008 has been postponed until the Fall --
September or October.

The number of conflicts with other meetings, also scheduled for June
11-13 this year, has proven to be unacceptably high.  In order to
relieve the pressure caused by these conflicts the GO-ESSP organizing
committee has decided to postpone the 2008 meeting until Fall.  As soon
as the new meeting date is firm, we will follow up with a new Call For
Participation sent out via this email list.  The Fall 2008 GO-ESSP
meeting will take place in Seattle, as announced previously.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this shift in schedules may have
caused.

   The GO-ESSP Organizing Committee