[GO-ESSP] Spring AGU Meeting Invitation

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at noaa.gov
Fri Jan 25 12:18:34 MST 2008

Dear fellow GO-ESSPer's

I would like you to consider attending the Spring Meeting at AGU- a
meeting that is still quite manageable in size, unlike it's Fall cousin,
and this year it is being conducted at the Greater Fort
Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center (1950 Eisenhower Boulevard,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida) May 27 through the 30th, 2008.

I would like to invite you and your colleagues to participate in the
_Earth and Space Science Informatics _(ESSI) session entitled:
*/
"Data, Tools, Distribution and Forecast Systems for International
Collaboration"/*

I'm excited to report that our co-sponsor's are Atmospheric Science;
Education and Human Resources; Ocean Sciences; and
Hydrology-Land-Atmosphere Interactions.

stronger and broader space and Earth science cyberinfrastructure
community through international collaboration. We encourage papers on
biogeophysical, meteorological, ecological, remote sensing, and related
intelligent and adaptive systems. These may include data collection,
processing, and knowledge discovery. Of particular interest will be
presentations on data, tools, and forecast systems that foster
collaborations among research and education communities, and those that
represent efforts aimed at advancing GEO-related tasks and activities,
especially in the Western Hemisphere.   We strongly encourage the
participation of Latin American scientific and higher education
organizations in this session.

I think this will be an exciting collection of individuals in this
highly relevant session.  The deadline for online submissions for
abstracts is March 5, 2008.  Please contact me or any of the other
conveners posted on the AGU site should you have any questions at:

http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja08/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=95

Best Regards, Glenn Rutledge NOAA

--
Glenn K. Rutledge