[GO-ESSP] June 2007 GO-ESSP workshop presentations are now available...

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 1 11:54:56 MDT 2007

Hi Chris- et al.,
Sorry I missed the meeting - it certainly looked to be a good one. My
.02 worth here is that GO-ESSP seems to be getting a good deal of
visibility - and keeping that page up to date makes a good deal of
sense.  Regards, Glenn

Christopher Kerr wrote the following on 8/1/2007 10:46 AM:
> Hi Rocky: Each of the Working Committees do have someone who is responsible
> for keeping these links up to date. I'm wondering if any one actually uses
> the links.
>
> Chris
>

>> On Tuesday 31 July 2007 10:15 pm, Rocky Dunlap wrote:
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> The presentations page looks great.
>>
>> I did notice that the "GO-ESSP Working Committees" links on the GO-ESSP
>> home page appear to be outdated.  To promote collaboration among
>> participants, it would be nice if these were updated...  At the very least
>> they should be removed so that guests do not think the links represent the
>> latest work in those particular areas.
>>
>> Another option would be to actually update the wiki.  (I know I should be
>> careful with these kinds of comments.  Whoever finds such problems usually
>> has the privilege of fixing them...)
>>
>> Rocky
>>
>> On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Christopher Kerr wrote:
>>
>>> The presentations from the sixth GO-ESSP community workshop are now
>>> available at: http://go-essp.gfdl.noaa.gov/news_meetings.html
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you have any changes that you would like to the
>>> page.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Chris
>>>
>>> Dr. Christopher L. Kerr
>>> Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
>>> Forrestal Campus
>>> Princeton University
>>> Princeton, New Jersey  08542
>>> Telephone: (609) 452-6573
>>> Fax:       (609) 987-5063
>>> Email:     chris.kerr at noaa.gov

Glenn K. Rutledge
Services Team Leader
Remote Sensing and Applications Division
NOMADS Project Manager
National Climatic Data Center
Asheville NC 28801
Phone: (828) 271-4097