[GO-ESSP] [Fwd: [dmit] Distribution of GEO-IDE Conops]

Glenn.Rutledge Glenn.Rutledge at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 20 08:51:09 MDT 2006

Dear Colleagues,
NOAA's Data Management Integration Team (DMIT) have developed a vision
and framework for integrating NOAA's data management systems and plan
for organization wide Service Orientated Architectures through the next
several years.  I'm circulating this document to you because of your
expertise in this area and to request community input to NOAA's
efforts.  Your review comments to this framework are greatly appreciated
to me by July 10th.  Please forward to those you feel can provide
insights.   Let me know if you cannot read Word docs and I can provide
most of the document via pdf.

Regards, Glenn  Rutledge Co-Chair DMIT.

--
Glenn K. Rutledge