[GO-ESSP] go-essp meeting wrap up

Bryan Lawrence b.n.lawrence at rl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 15:38:43 MDT 2005

Hi Folks

As a wrap up from last weeks meeting I promised to provide
 1) a wee summary including activities ("action items" sounds too grand)
 2) a list of attendees to be sent to the attendees,
 3) all the presentations to be linked to the agenda on the web site.

1) is attached.

2) If there is anyone who attended the meeting who doesn't want their email
address sent to the other attendees, please let me know. Otherwise I plan to
send it early next week.

3) I'm still waiting on presentations from:
 Jeremy, Jordan, Frank, Sergey, Lois, Ag, Bob, Michael, Melanie, Luca, Marta
(Apologies if you gave it to me already and I've lost it). Could you all
please send me email versions, or links that I can pull it from?

Thanks
Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Head, NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre