[GO-ESSP] Next GO-ESSP Meeting

Chris Kerr Chris.Kerr at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 11 13:06:25 MST 2005

Greetings:

After much discussion, we have decided to hold the next GO-ESSP meeting
on 6-8 June, 2005 at the British Atmospheric Data Centre in England.

I will announce more details regarding agenda, registration, accommodations,
etc. in the beginning of February. Please set aside these dates in your
calendar so that you have no excuses for NOT attending!

If you have any ideas regarding the agenda, let me know; remember its your
meeting and we all want to get the most out of it!

Cheers,

Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Kerr
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory