[GO-ESSP] Final logo

Eric Marshall Eric.Marshall at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 30 16:08:49 MDT 2004

> Shouldn't the fingers of the hand on the right be off white and not
> grey?

er, yes.
Take number two!

Eric

Eric W. Marshall
609 452-6673

Raytheon on-site at:
Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
P O Box 308              Princeton NJ 08542

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily
reflect those of the Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, Raytheon,
the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
the International House of Pancakes nor the U. S. Department of Commerce.