[GO-ESSP] RE: [NERC-DataGrid] Units and NERC DataGrid

K. A. Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 11:04:34 MST 2004

Not that we can save you a job, but in building the structure for the model
metadata we are coming to similar conclusions, and thinking we have to do it
sooner than later. We are taking the PRISM/CF approach where we start with a
list compiled by a few of those in the know and work from there - Lois calls
it the benevolent dictator approach :)