[GO-ESSP] Anyone presenting at the AGU meeting

K. A. Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Mon Aug 9 15:39:42 MDT 2004

Anyone presenting at the AGU meeting Special Focus CyberInfrastructure?  We
are interested in going to present the Model Metadata stuff but feel it
might be completely overwhelemed if other GO-ESSP or ESMF
presentations/Posters won't be there to give it some umph. if you know what
I mean.

Abstracts are due Sep 9 - so we need to know if we are going sooner than
later.

We will be submitting an abstract to the AMS meeting Distributed Earth
Science Information Systems Session which seemed a bit more manageable.

Thanks.

Katherine

Dr Katherine A Bouton
Centre for Global Atmospheric Modelling (CGAM)
Department of Meteorology
University of Reading
Earley Gate, PO Box 243
Reading RG6 6BB