[Go-essp-tech] Replica support in Gateway 2.0

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 10:43:24 MST 2011

I don't think so, the point is that we can't guarantee that the data being pointed to is the same as that which has been quality controlled.

We could try to explain -- if you consistently get data with the wrong checksum it might mean the file has been changed and the DOI'ed data is no longer there and you could try one of the other replicas, but I think we should stick to pointing at locations where we have an appropriate guarantee that the data won't change,

Cheers,
Martin