[Go-essp-tech] Replica support in Gateway 2.0

martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk martin.juckes at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 07:43:30 MST 2011

Hello Nathan,

There is a specific concern with DOIs: we need to guarantee that these point to the right data, which means that they need to point to the data held at the archive centre which did gives the quality control assurance. This will not generally be the data node where the data was first published. Can your plan be modified for quality controlled data to point to 1 page for the quality controlled data which lists all other locations (including the first to publish) --this would, I think, meet the DOI based requirements,

Cheers,
Martin