[Go-essp-tech] trackback still not working at PCMDI

Cecelia DeLuca Cecelia.DeLuca at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 9 08:47:41 MST 2011

Bryan, Stephen, Nate -

Thanks for checking this out.

The errors that I see at PCMDI are the same as ever, and were the ones
diagnosed as relating to
the postgres update.  Maybe that's not the case?

If I search Simulations at PCMDI, and select the Earth System Realm, I
get 21 results, which produce
an internal server error when they are clicked to get to the trackback.
They are ECHAM runs.

If I search Simulations at NCAR, and select the Earth System Realm, I
get 37 results.  The ECHAM
runs produce the internal server error.  HadGem runs do not.  Nate,
where are you seeing the
ECHAM runs working?

So these errors are not an issue with the postgres update, and are
instead an issue with the
MPI model metadata?  (Is there still some error that was actually traced
back to postgres?)
I suppose this is good news, but I worry that we will be able to get all
the gateways
up to 1.3.4 to address the problem.  Would it be possible to modify the
metadata instead?
When the MPI runs are the only runs there, it has a pretty major impact.

-- Cecelia