[Go-essp-tech] Fwd: Re: Local thredds server access problem

Hans Vahlenkamp Hans.Vahlenkamp at noaa.gov
Fri Nov 4 00:20:32 MDT 2011

Thanks for the suggestion!  We got a bit further, but there is still a
problem.  We now get this error:

  HTTP Status 403 - Access Denied.
  type Status report
  message Access Denied.
  description Access to the specified resource (Access Denied.) has been forbidden.

after entering the OpenID password from any of the HTTPServer links to the
data files on our local THREDDS.  Could someone else please try accessing:

  http://esgdata.gfdl.noaa.gov/thredds/fileServer/CMIP5/output1/NOAA-GFDL/GFDL-CM3/historical/mon/atmos/Amon/r1i1p1/v20110601/rsdt/rsdt_Amon_GFDL-CM3_historical_r1i1p1_195001-195412.nc

with their OpenID and see if the same error occurs.

Thanks,

Hans Vahlenkamp