[Go-essp-tech] Local thredds server access problem

Estanislao Gonzalez gonzalez at dkrz.de
Wed Nov 2 23:18:08 MDT 2011

Hi Sergey,

The ORP is redirecting to data2.gfdl.noaa.gov instead to
esgdata.gfdl.noaa.gov is this intentional? Do you really have the ORP
sitting on a different machine?

If not, check the thredds/WEB-INF/web.xml, I think there's the
redirection string to correct ORP or to the correct machine name.

If you do want to have it that way, we'll have to dig into it further,
since it might be a bug in the ORP (it should work with machines in the
same domain, not sure anybody tested it though... Luca, any idea?)

By the way, did you know you have a grid certificate in tomcat?

Hope this helps,
Estani