[FAB] New Cognos BI Report - Acct Summary by User defined Sponsor Contact and Program

Reta Kubler reta at ucar.edu
Tue May 12 16:10:56 MDT 2015

There is a new report in the Acct Status folder that utilizes the User
Defines Attributes for Sponsor Contact and Program.  It runs from a month
End Snapshot.  (Recall, User Defined Attributes are added within the FAB
tool.)   Not sure who might want to use this, but wanted to let folks know
it's out there.  I think it can be quite useful if you have a number of
identifiable programs under single contracts or sponsors, where grouping by
contract or sponsor from the COA may not be granular enough.  (Thank you
JOSS!)

If you have questions, please let me know.  Thanks.

Reta

[image: Inline image 1]

--

Reta Lorenz Kubler
Business Intelligence Analyst, Operations
c - (303) 817-9745reta at ucar.edu
*"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to
dance in the rain."*